Custom Parking Lot Design IdeasToday, there are numerous parking lot paving options, but very few that offer the durability, ease of maintenance, and longevity that interlocking concrete pavers do. These products are resilient and available in a wide variety of styles and designs, and that means you can have a paved parking lot that is as unique as your needs.
We at Hickory Hardscapes are one of the most well-known companies in this sector and specialize in paver parking lot installation for commercial and industrial clients. We are committed to offering high-quality services at cost-effective price-points, and that's only one of the things that set us apart from various other commercial paving companies in the region. Over the years, we have handled a large number of interlocking paver installation projects for clients in Knoxville and the surrounding areas.
Why Use Concrete Interlocking Pavers For Parking Lots?Concrete is a better substitute to pavements constructed of asphalt as it has several advantages over traditional asphalted pavements. It is more resilient, typically needs less upkeep, lasts for two times as long, and is 100% recyclable. Choosing concrete pavers has other advantages:
- Low Maintenance – A parking lot made of concrete needs minimum upkeep. It requires only joint sealing and a yearly cleaning procedure.
- Climate Control – Concrete parking lots produce lower temperatures and help maintain a more comfortable environment on your property.
- Longer Lifespan – Concrete parking lots will last 20 to 30 years.
- Environmental Advantages – Sustainable materials require fewer resources to clean and repair.
Permeable Paver InstallationsPermeable paver units, or permeable interlocking concrete pavements (PICP), are units installed on parking lots and other outdoor features like driveways, walkways, etc. They filter and channel stormwater to underground aquifers with layers of different sizes of stone or aggregate. Permeable pavers like the ones manufactured by Belgard imitate how natural soil retains water. In the case of permeable concrete paving installations, any rain that lands on your parking lot or driveway will seep back into the ground.
Why Choose Permeable Pavers for Commercial and Industrial Parking Lots?There are numerous benefits to opting for permeable paving such as:
- Contribute to best practices in environmental and stormwater management, including LEED credits.
- Contribute to cost savings by substantially minimizing or even replacing elements of stormwater systems such as tanks, retention basins, and storm drains.
- Subsurface water storage provides additional surface space for the construction of parking areas, public parks, houses, and other income-generating structures.
- Easy to maintain, which reduces the cost of ownership for commercial and industrial property owners.
- Very durable and can last for decades with minimal maintenance.
As you can see, there are numerous benefits to getting permeable pavers for parking lots. We are here to guide your material choices, and our expert paver installers will complete the installation to industry standards.
For any more information on interlocking paver installations for commercial and industrial properties, call Hickory Harsdacpes at 865-675-6900 or send us your project details through this Online Form and we will revert within a short time.